Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The 23rd Psalm

I am like so excited right now, because I had this idea awhile back to put pictures to the 23 psalm, which just  so happens to probably be my favorite psalm, and now I’m finally finished! It was a long and frustrating process, but I think it was well worth it. So without further ado, I give you, The 23rd Psalm!

יהוה is my shepherd; I do not lack.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures;

He leads me beside still waters.

He turns back my being; 

He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Name’s sake.

When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

For You are with me;

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You spread before me a table in the face of my enemies;

You have anointed my head with oil;

My cup runs over.

Only goodness and kindness follow me All the days of my life;

And I shall dwell in the House of יהוה, To the length of days!

If you have any questions about this post or any of the pictures on it, please leave a comment and I’ll try and answer it for you.

Shalom to all!
~Ruby


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the lightning picture! But I do love all of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice. I feel that you really captured the psalmist's intention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done...YHWH has blessed you with a wonderful gift

    ReplyDelete