Thursday, March 8, 2012

Photo Journal ~ Spring has Sprung

The reason I put “Photo Journal” before my title is because, like all my other Photo Journal posts, I took all these pictures in one day (March 8th) instead of over a period time like I normally do. And I thought that giving a title at the end instead of a number made it more unique.

Despite Winter’s last efforts to give off a frosty chill, Spring has come, and I can prove it to you.

 This morning I awoke to see that a thin coat of sleet had covered the ground last night.
 As you can tell someone was already ready for Winter to be over.

Even though it was freezing outside, I couldn’t help but notice that everything looked a bit greener and that new plants were pushing through the ice.

I also noticed that some plants look really “cool” when their covered in ice.

  Now I mentioned springing and sprunging (and yes I know this is not a word) and it just so happens that while I was outside, a couple of my horses were being playful and bouncing around, obviously enjoying the weather, so camera in hand I took a few shots (like fifty or so) and decided to use them for the Sprung part of this story…

I can’t help but laugh every time I see this last one…
You must be this tall before you can ride the ride.”

Okay that’s it for now, so until next time…

    Shalom to all
~Ruby

 

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the first one, though it seems to be a bit grainy for some reason, and a tad dark (it being cloudy). The third one is also pretty cool. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, I really like the ones with Silver and Kichai rearing at eachother =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I really like the pic of the "Hens and Chicks" with the sleet inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last one and the Hen and Chicks pictures. Spring is definitely here. *she says while opening up windows and enjoying the 75!! degree weather* :-)

    ReplyDelete