Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Playful Day

On a beautiful day cats tend to be more playful, especially my new kittens.
This first one’s name is Bo-Bo and we got him about a week before the others.
Now the cool thing is, although Bo-Bo is a lot older than the other two, he takes care of them as if they were his own.
In this next one he had gotten a hold of my lens cap, and Susie, (the dark calico one) wanted to play too.
This one’s name is Thumper and she’s playing with a mouse that one of my other cats had caught.
(and yes she doesn’t have a tail)
Susie was done playing and wanted to take a nap.
But it didn’t last long because there were more things to explore.
Oh and did I mention that Bo-Bo loves to play in the snow?
But then again I guess they all do.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! The cats look so cute.. We used to have a cat names "boots" and we always called him boo-y or boo-boy =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! :-) I especially love the photo of Susie taking a nap! The perspective is very creative and the expression is priceless! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are awesome photo subjects! Too bad I'm allergic and can't be near 'em. :\

    I like the one with the half closed eye.


    ~Chovash

    ReplyDelete