Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Look on the Wild side

First off I’d like to say that I’m sorry for not posting anything recently  I’ve just been so busy with Passover coming closer and the excitement that it brings  that I haven’t had the time, but now I’m finally making myself sit down and do this before you all forget about me. J
The trick to taking pictures of wild life is to be in the right place at the right time, and then hope that you brought your camera with you.
  When I first saw this eagle it was sitting on a branch and I thought it was just a big bird, it wasn’t until after I lowered my camera and really looked up at it that I saw it was a bald eagle. 
  I don’t remember when I took this next one but I figured it counts as wild life.
I took a walk the other day trying to find more wild animals (some bunnies in particular) and although I did see some they were too fast for me so I wasn’t able to get any pictures of them,  I did however come across these.
It might be kind of hard to see, but that’s actually a blue-jay.
This here actually scared me because I didn’t see it until I was only a few feet away. Thank goodness it’s not a poisonous one.
 I was kind of bummed out because I didn’t get my rabbet picture, but I did get a nice little surprise at the flower garden near my house and I think that it made up for it.
by the way thank you all who voted and sorry again that it took me this long to post, I’ll try to do better next time.

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOW ...Those are AMAZING!!! You are so gifted with the camera and seeing Yah's creation at its finest.
    These should be in some nature magazine...i know they would accept them!
    Amazing Job Sis ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Quad who agrees with Al`eh.

    Ooh, the 4th one is my favorite... Awesome, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Zack, who agreed with Quad, who agreed with Al'eh, who commented on the blog that Ruby built :P
    Great pix sis. I love the munchies pix best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bee shots, and the frog too. ;-D

    And I agree with Nava who agreed with Zack who agreed with Quad who agreed with Al`eh, on the blog that Ruby built, on the post that she has nice pics on. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Ruby...YHWH has blessed you so that you can share HIS beauty with all of us.

    ReplyDelete