Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oops...

  For starters I’d like to apologize for any misleading I may have caused you to think about my Photography, and I’d like to say again that it’s Yahweh who has inspired me, and to prove it to you, I’d like to tell a little story…
 
  I was out taking a walk a few days ago when I came across a creek bank, a pretty tall one at that, and I wanted to take a picture along the side of it, but because it had rained the day or so before, and everything was a little muddy and I didn’t want to slide down into the water, I put my camera onto automatic focus and lowered it down, then taking a wild chance I “clicked”…
  Even though this isn’t the kind of picture I was trying to get it still came out pretty cool. So giving it another try I lowered the camera again and turned it till I thought it was in the right position and…
It came out even better than I thought it would!
  So if you didn’t believe before I hope you do now, knowing that we as mere humans can try for perfection, but in the end, Yahweh is the only one that can give it to us.       
And Elohim saw all that He had made, and see, it was very good...

4 comments:

  1. That is so true! It's amazing how Yahweh works. It's a very neat feeling when Yahweh inspires your work, isn't it?

    Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I tried to do a water shot like that but we don't have any creeks. :-\ Mine had an orange raod cone-thing in it......XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and the inspiring words. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds cool Oneofakindknight I'd like to see that. Oh and I thank all of you who voted, and if you haven't yet, may I remind you that there are only a few days left so let me know while you still can. :)

    ReplyDelete