Sunday, July 10, 2011

Photo Shoot

  My sister and I recently did a Photo shoot together of which I was inspired to do in the first place because of a book I just read. The book was called “Runaway” by Wendelin Draanen where in it the girl in the book “runs away” (go figure) anyway it got me thinking of all the homeless people out there and how so many of them are lost and confused and don’t know where to turn to, or to whom. And it got me to thinking that life without The Father in it, is like walking on a deserted road, constantly waiting for a way out that will never come. A “Highway to Hell”
  And I guess in some ways by reading that book it made me thankful for even the small things, like having a roof over my head and food on the table, and I thank Yah again and again for all the Blessings He has given me.
 My sister is very photogenic in case you haven’t figured that out yet.
 I want to end with these last two because I think it emphasizes how different you can look when you have the father in you, almost as if you were glowing…
You may not be able to tell but the rose in her hair was not there originally, I actually took it from another picture and photo shopped it in. I think it helps with the look. J  

7 comments:

  1. That was good... I love the last photo, the rose does make it look pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she's wearing makes her look like a pirate :P :D but it looks good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually she was trying to be a space pirate in another photo shoot we did, she even had a blaster/flashlight that she used, but you can't see it in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Great commentary! You guys should really consider contributing to the Y4Y website. http://youthforyhwh.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, you have a beautiful gift. Your insight on the book is wonderful as well as the pictures. May YHWH continue to bless you with the gift to inspire people through your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 4th one up from the bottom and the last one are the best, though the silhouette is cool too. ;-)
    I should send you a person-on-road picture another friend of mine did! Which email should I send it too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos again...Great job to you both ^_^
    I love the one of Fel as a silhouette.

    ReplyDelete