Friday, July 1, 2011

Yah is Still Here

  First off I’d like to say that I’m sorry for neglecting my blog for so long, I just had a lot of stuff on my mind and I’ve been really busy, which is really just a bunch of excuses to say that I haven’t been inspired to post anything until now. So here you go.
   I got to thinking of what I wanted my blog to be about in the first place, and I realized that I don’t think I made it clear, you see the main reason I take pictures (besides the fact that it’s fun) is because I wanted to show people that Yah is still here, even in the small and ordinary things in life,
 I just find it sad thinking of all the people that go about their daily lives and not even realizing that the glory of Yah is right in front of them. 
 Something that I came to realize recently is that Yah deserves all of our respect and we need to be sure and give it to Him, because He is very powerful and you don’t want to get on His bad side.
But if we remember to turn to Him no matter what’s happening in our lives, He will look out for us.
Deu 7:9  “And you shall know that יהוה your Elohim, He is Elohim, the trustworthy Ěl guarding covenant and kindness for a thousand generations with those who love Him, and those who guard His commands,  

  So for this Blog I decided to ask myself, and Yah “How do you want me to show Your glory?” and the answer is simply this, let Him speak for Himself…
Deu 26:18-19  “And יהוה has caused you to proclaim today to be His people, a treasured possession, as He has spoken to you, and to guard all His commands,
so as to set you high above all nations which He has made, for a praise, and for a name, and for esteem, and for you to be a set-apart people to יהוה your Elohim, as He has spoken.”

5 comments:

  1. MY purpose for taking/posting my photography isn't as inspiring, lol. I just post because I can and like to. :-)

    Did you take all of these pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes all the pictures I've posted are ones I've taken.
    And I just felt like I needed to post something more inspirational this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing gift...I love them all. Can't wait for the next round of pics ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics....YHWH has given you a precious gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very inspiring! :D I like the one of the sunset and the lightning...but I really like all of them! (:

    ReplyDelete