Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Above it All


Seven thousand feet in the air, standing over the edge, although it’s not that far down you still get lightheaded trying to see the ground. You hang onto the railing, hoping for dear life that it’s strong enough, and brace yourself as you take in the view… 
 So grand is this view that they had to use it as the title, and so vastly beautiful that it literally leaves you in awe…
 With something this spectacular and awe inspiring, it’s downright ridiculous if you don’t believe that there is Someone out there who knows what He’s doing and is in complete control…
  Do not be afraid of sudden dread, nor of the ruin of the wrong when it comes; For Yahweh is at your side, and He shall guard your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:25-26     

5 comments:

  1. Amazing job, Ruby! I'm loving the first photo a lot! The way the warm sunshine just spills over the canyon wall is amazing! Oh! and your silhouette is pretty awesome too!

    Also really quickly.. I would love to comment more often on your posts, but for some reason I have a hard time because you have embedded the comment box below the post. If you could try some other way I would appreciate it. My comment ends up getting deleted about 5 times before it allows me to publish it. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sonja, it's a pretty amazing view and you captured that nicely.

    ....That's weird Sonja, it doesn't happen to me...maybe it's just google chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, google chrome. XP I actually like it put down there.

    Ruby! When were you guys at the grand canyon? That is so cool! It's been forever since I've been there.

    P.S. you said something a long while ago about watermarks. Your watermarks are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics...even though you already showed them to me ^_^
    I really like the last one with you in it =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments, and Sonja I'm sorry that you had to go through all that and I'd probably fix it if I knew how but I'm kind of computer challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff because I've had that same problem with other ppl's blogs, oh and sorry to disappoint but it's actually my sister in the last pic because I was taking the picture. I was at the Grand Canyon during this last feast of tabernacles because my whole family and I took a big trip to CA, and I would be willing to show you some of the pics if you want.
    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete