Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Showing Off

You might have seen my earlier post about the hawk around my house, but this one’s a little bit different because there was more than just one, and they were all showing off for me, or at least that’s what I’d like to think…  
 This one’s cool because the hawk was zooming in between the trees so I had to take the picture pretty quickly, and I was glad that it still came out pretty clear…  
Now with these next ones it really looks like the hawks are just Showing off with all the cool flying their doing...
This next one is my favorite because it looks like the hawk is just being a clown…
There were so many hawks that they were getting in the way of each other, and every now and then two would randomly start to fight in mid air. It stinks though because I wasn’t able to get very clear pictures, but it was hard enough just taking one when they were colliding…

 I think this one caught me taking the picture of him…
And I can’t end this without showing this next one because it looks like he was flying right for me, and even though I had to zoom in extra with my computer it still came out pretty clear.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I doubt they were fighting though. It looks like they are flight displays to get a mate. I could be wrong though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I like the second to bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove the pics...even tho I saw them while I was there on Shabbath...still amazing seeing them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics sis! You should become a photographer fot National geographic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet pics, sis. I think my fav pic is the one that looks like the hawk is coming right at you, but all of them are very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete