Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Answer!

For all who were curious; the last picture to my last post was in fact the St. Louis Arch.

Now, if you know me at all, you’d know that I’m not a city person. I’m more of what you’d call a country girl, or at least more that, then a city slicker. However, I did find myself in St. Louis a few months back, and of course we went to the Arch, and of course I had to take a bunch of pictures. But not surprisingly, I had more fun taking pictures in the park around the Arch, then of the Arch it’s self.
Although you do have to admit it is pretty spectacular…


You may see a resemblance between this next picture, and the first one of my last post…  
you can’t tell, but the river was so high when I was there, that there was a whole other level of walk ways that was under water, and all you can see was just the top railing.

This one I took of my sister just walking around in the grass…

I love the trees in this next one…
 I really like this picture, but I wanted to see how it would look with a little bit of editing…
Cool Right!

Shalom to all
~Ruby

3 comments:

  1. The arch does look pretty awesome, I've never been there.

    Both tree pics you have there look pretty cool. I like to edit mine the OTHER way though, towards more color vs. less. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and perfect perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *claps* I am running out ways to say that you pictures are just totally AWESOME, so I'll just leave it with this word of encouragement... Fighting!!! XD

    ReplyDelete