Sunday, August 21, 2011

Artistic Points in Life

  As most of you probably know by now I’m not much of a writer (otherwise I would post a lot more), but I am trying to get better at it. Noticed how I phrased it “I am”, much more proper don’t you think? Anyway, I just figured that most of you are here for my pictures, so I’ll quit beating myself up for no reason and just give it to you short and sweet. I like taking pictures, I like sharing them around, and I like peanut butter, although I’m not sure what that has to do with anything. Anyway, I give you… “Artistic Points in Life”
  I thought of turning this first one into black & white but it just didn’t look as good, and I’m not sure why

  When I took this next picture I knew I was going to turn it into a sepia tone, and I think it makes it look a lot better…

  This next one I actually took inside a museum…

  This one’s cool because I took it when it was dark out, so the time exposure took longer, which made the water look like it was moving…

  Now this last one I like to call “Highway to heaven” or “Space highway” which ever you prefer. Oh, and see if you can guess what it is…

Shalom to all
~Ruby


3 comments:

  1. I love the water fountains! :D And the chain looks really nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your angles on the architechture shots (and I agree on the B&W, not everything looks good in B&W)!
    I'm never near nice looking buildings, lol. So you guys went to St. Louis?

    Your entries are much better titled than mine. XD I would be glad of your opinions on my pics any time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these pictures. Can't wait to see some new ones. =D

    ReplyDelete