Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Got to Love Camping

Just as I promised, I came back from Sukkot with lots of new pictures to share, over 500 to be more precise, but I don’t have time to show all of them so I’ll just have to leave you with a dozen or so. J

One of the best parts of camping is getting to go on walks and discovering lots of new and cool things…
Ahhh Autumn…

Another good thing about camping is that you get to sleep in, although you might miss something if you do…
This is a sunrise by the way.

Night pictures are always fun, so I thought I’d throw this one into the mix…
the only way you can tell that its even night is because of the stars.

The only bad thing that happened this Sukkot, was that it rained for a couple of days, but even that turned into a cool photo shoot…   

All in all there was more good than bad, like getting to do praise and worship with my dad…

And getting to see a wasp up close without getting stung...

And last, but certainly not least, you can’t have camping, without a bonfire…

If you want to find out more about Sukkot, you can read about it in Lev 23:33-44 or in John 7  where even Yahshua is keeping the feast. Also if you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment and I’ll try to answer it for you.  
Until next time…
Shalom to all
~Ruby

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I have to say that some of your pictures are amazing! They look very well done. Nice job!

    Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome pics...Second time seeing them and still just as amazing =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these shots, especially the fire one! I soo want to get a fire pic again!

    Y'know, you quote John 7 and the feast, but I just read it and he didn't go for the feast till after the rest...which was odd.
    "8You go up to the feast. I am not going up to this feast, for my time has not yet fully come." 9After saying this, he remained in Galilee.
    10But after his brothers had gone up to the feast, then he also went up, not publicly but in private. "

    ReplyDelete