Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Innocence (Part two)

First off I’d like to say that I would have posted this sooner but I got sick. L But now that I’m feeling better (Finally) I was able to sort through and get enough pictures together. Enjoy!
Now just to warn you, half of these pictures have this little girl in it, and it’s probably because whenever I see her it’s so easy to take a hundred pictures of her at one time (true story). 

Oh and did I mention she loves to swing…

This next one is probably my favorite of her.
*Sigh* So cute.
 I like to call these next two “New BFF’s”.

Ok now for some new faces…
I just love babies

The girl in this next one was super nice, and so cute.

I titled this one "Epic Meal Time".

And like always I try and save the best for last…
   
 So until next time…

Shalom to all
~Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Looove all of them...Great job. My fav. of Kadee is the first one.
    I love all of the other pics you have of the kids from the feast...but I think I like the first one of those as well.
    Amazing job....Can't wait to see yer next batch of pics ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicee reminds me of the cute girl I got to take pictures of at Sukkot! (: http://thenarrowpassage.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/img_2031.jpg

    ReplyDelete