Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reflecting on Life

In case you haven’t figured it out by now, I live out in the country. And since 95% (or more) of my pictures are taken outside, I’m starting to run out of things to capture. So I had this idea I’ve wanted to try, and today I finally was able to do it.

I called this Reflecting on life because, quite simply, I use a clean piece of glass,

and then just capture different reflections in it...

I also used a small mirror…
But I think the glass looked cooler.

Water can also be used to make a good reflection…


And in one case, I even used a laptop screen to reflect a picture.
pretty cool right?


I put this last one on here because it went with this post, but I also put it here to announce an upcoming post… Little Innocence Pt. 2
So until next time!

    Shalom to all
~Ruby

5 comments:

  1. Cool! (: I'm starting to run out of stuff to take pictures of too! hmmm..



    http://thenarrowpassage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics! =D I liked the idea of using glass for a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd tree reflection and the last one best! :D

    I only get stuff when I go places, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting concept! It is inspiring to me, and I really liked 2nd one. :) Very neat with the tree in there. Looks very nice, and kinda vintagey. :)
    love them!

    ReplyDelete