Friday, December 9, 2011

Photo Journal- Day Two

First off just to remind you, this is not a post that I do every day, just whenever I have something to blog about.
Today was one of those days that you don’t know how it went until it was over, or in my case, until the sun goes down…

You see tonight is Sabbath, which happens to be my favorite time of the week, because the whole family gets together to have a nice candle light dinner…


And tonight we had one of my favorites, green bean casserole!
And it was delicious!

Another fun thing I did this evening was decorate some cupcakes, of which I had cooked earlier.
As you can tell we got kind of carried away.

This was a flower my sister made.
 She used baby marshmallows cut in half for the petals.   
And this is supposed to be a little golf course that my other sister made.
so cute!


And then my brother wanted in on the fun, and he decided to make…





A dissected frog.
I have to admit though; it’s very realistic. Although that might not be a good thing.

And of course there’s always the clean up afterwards…

But, I guess that’s life. ;)

So until next time…

     Shalom to all
~Ruby



1 comment:

  1. Fooooooooooood!! I stole from some of those cupcakes...muaha! They were really yummy..looking...for those of you who missed out on them.
    Great photos by the way ^_^

    ReplyDelete