Tuesday, January 25, 2011

   I called this “Through the Looking Glass” because well… it just seemed to fit. You see I’m working on “developing” (pun intended) new types of photography, granted this isn’t really “new” but it is new to me, so it’s fun none the less. Now each one of these pictures I enhanced somewhat on my computer, (as you can tell)  which took about an hour because I couldn’t figure out how to get a certain program to work, so I kept having to go back to a different program which wouldn’t let me do the things I wanted it to do, and… Well long story short I finally figured it out and the picture you see now is the end result. Some may say I cheated because it’s really only one picture and I just changed each one to make it look different, but the truth is, I took about twenty pictures trying to get it just right, and in the end I just picked the best one, and the reason I took so many pictures was because I was taking them with that camera. How, you may ask? Well… let’s just say I couldn’t have done it without my good friends, the bathroom Mirrors.
   Oh, and by the way my camera is a SLR Digital Cannon Rebel, and my suggestion to all of you who enjoy taking good looking pictures; a good camera really helps. Believe me I know.       

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Ruby! And btw, in my personal opinion using the same photo and editing it in different ways is not cheating. :-)

    ReplyDelete