Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fixing a Fence Fiasco

I recently Finished Fencing in our garden so that my Friendly horses could Finally come home. Now For some of you Fencing may seem like a hard Feat, but the Fact is, it’s rather Fun, although I don’t have the time to explain how because this story is about to get Fairly Funny.
Now I mentioned my Friendly horses, but one of them For instance, happens to be rather Frisky.
This Fine looking male can run very Fast if he wants to, almost as if he were Flying.
But un-Fortunately this Fine Frisky horse Feels that he Fancies the Fruitful pasture he was just in, instead of the Fully Filled Field, called our property.
 So when I woke up this morning I was Fairly Fine, but soon after, my Fears were confronted when I Found that my overly Frisky horse had Flown the coop, and that his Foolishness had left him with some “Fingerprints” From the Fence.
(this picture really doesn’t have anything to do with the story; I just thought it looked cool)
Faking like I had grain, I convinced my “Free” horse to Follow me back through the Fence.
(This picture might look Familiar, so don’t Freak out, because it is)
Feeling somewhat of a Failure I Fixed my horse’s cuts and Fed him some real grain so he wouldn’t Flip out on me, then Foreseeing that he might Flee again, I tried to Find where he Fled in the First place.
 (Doesn’t he look Funny in this?)
 Frustrated that I couldn’t Figure out how or where he jumped the Fence, I Focus on the Future and Fixed the whole Fence so that it’s Functional for my Fine Frisky, and somewhat of a Fuss-budget, horse. And Fortunately so Far, there are no more Fatal Fence Fiascoes.
Is it just me, or is there something suspicious about this somewhat of a small sentence in this semi silly story that still seems to be stretching itself out so that it can stand up to these strange circumstances? Sorry about that; ran out of F’s. 
 This last Picture is a little Fuzzy but it’s also in Focus so I thought it would make a Fantastic Finish.
Far-out, Right!?               

2 comments:

  1. Wow... Nice shots! Beautiful horse.. you captured him nicely. :) I really like the last picture too.

    Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Hilarious read Ruby...love the pics and I hope your Fine Frisky Friendly Horse doesn't Fly the Coop again either. ^_^

    ReplyDelete