Saturday, May 7, 2011

Too Many Flowers!

I think flowers make great photo topics, more so now because it’s spring, but also because they tend to speak out to you whenever you walk by one as if they’re inviting you to come over and take a closer look…I don’t know… maybe I’m just trying to sound all philosophical when the truth of the matter is I just have Too Many Flower pictures I want to show. 
 Anyway I suppose I’ll kick this off with a couple of tulips that I took recently… Course I didn’t literally take the tulips I mean I just took pictures of them, I mean to literally take tulips that would be kind of hard, you know having to dig them up and all that… anyway you knew what I meant, so I’ll just stop now and show you the pictures.
As you can tell I did a lot of enhancement on my computer with these pictures.
And now for some Roses…
Now after looking at this last one I decided that I wanted to enhance it in different ways…
It turned out looking really cool, right? But I wanted to go even further and try something new, or at least new to me…
Awesome Right!  
Okay moving along, here are some other pictures I took while just walking around…
Well I’d better stop myself now  before I end up showing you all of my flower pictures, which by the way would take days, and just leave you with this last one. Enjoy!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work...such a gift you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it Zach. Great job Ruby!! As always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! You did a great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppies are my favorite! :) Love your photography skills!!

    ReplyDelete