Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun With Lasers

 I was messing around with the time exposure setting on my camera and I realized that using a laser I could draw stuff on my wall…
See!
  I know it kind of looks like I just drew something on a blank picture, but I can assure that I didn’t.
  These next ones were supposed to be fireworks but I think they look more like trees…
This next one is a person… as you can tell…

This one speaks for itself… Literally!
I tried to write the alphabet but as you can see I barely made it past G…

Can you guess what this is?
Comment and tell me what you think. Maybe one of you will get it right?

5 comments:

  1. Man, I have no clue, but I'll give it a shot anyway.... is it a... OH I know what it is!! It's a volcano. Ha, I'm sure of it :P I think, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out the last one! It's a camp fire! I think.......hmm... Awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first impression on the last pic was a camp fie as well.

    What kind of laser-pointer do you guys have? I've got a small one that's on another flashlight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you ready to hear what it is? Tatatatatatata...(That’s supposed to be the drum roll) IT"S...A...
    Campfire!
    Good job Jenna, I was afraid it wasn't obvious enough, and good job too Chovash, and to answer your question I used just a little keychain thing that had a laser and a blue light.
    And sorry about that all you other guessers, but I was really trying to make a campfire when I made it. Better luck next time. :P

    ReplyDelete